Due to a recent update to the current stage 4 restrictions, we are pleased inform you City Nissan is now open for all vehicle scheduled servicing as well as urgent safety concerns.
- Routine maintenance (i.e. logbook or scheduled maintenance) is permitted as a standalone service for safety purposes only, including for repairs and product recalls. Under the current guidance, automotive, machinery and equipment repair and maintenance are permitted to operate.
- If the nearest Service Centre is more than 5km from your home, or if your vehicle requires a specialist or brand-specific workplace in order to complete repairs for your Nissan, you may travel outside the 5km zone.
You can read full details on routine vehicle maintenance on the Business Victoria website.
All services follow our strict COVID-Safe plan:
- If you require our pick up service is still available, where a member of our team will pick up your vehicle from home, and drop it off once your service is complete, with pre-arranged contactless delivery.
- All interior and exterior touchpoints are sanitised prior and post driving your vehicle for your safety, as well as our team.
- All our staff wear face masks and maintain a safe social distance at all times in our workshop as well as our Service Reception area.
- Hand sanitiser is readily available and we encourage you to use it upon arrival.
To book or discuss your service contact us on our service booking hotline 8383 8800 Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:30pm, or you can submit a booking enquiry below.
Parts are available via contactless purchase. Our team can arrange payment over the phone and arrange contactless collection for those within 5km, or postage.
Our website and Facebook page will continue to be updated should there be any further changes to our business during the current stage four restrictions.
The situation will be closely monitored and in the meantime we are still here to help. Please don’t hesitate to reach out and contact us directly with any questions regarding Service or Parts on 8383 8800.
Thank you for your continued loyalty, understanding and patience during this unprecedented situation.
Stay well. Stay safe.
At City Nissan, our workshop uses the latest diagnostic equipment and has been purpose built to get the best performance from your Nissan vehicle.
As part of the Nissan program, our team is committed to upholding the Nissan Dealer Service Philosophy. This means:
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine Nissan parts
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to Nissan's high standards
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations
Additionally, our Service Menu is designed to save you time and money.
Save time by dropping your vehicle off from 7am on the way to work and take advantage of our courtesy shuttle to and from the CBD. Or enjoy our comfortable lounge, with a coffee or tea, television and free WiFi.
For further information please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your Nissan vehicle. The Nissan team wishes you safe and pleasant motoring.
*City Nissan requires that all bookings must be taken 1 week in advance
*For Saturday bookings, please give the dealership a call on (03) 8383 8800